Refrigeration and air conditioning

6 Fundamentals of Electronic Controls
7 Electronic Control Systems

Answers to Review Exercises

Download : pdf1

Free Engineering Magazines for Qualified Professionals
Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Taking a Hydraulic Systems Approach (paper)
Pumps and Systems
Machinery Lubrication
Best Practice in Condition Monitoring (Report)
Cleaning & Maintenance Management
PM Engineer
Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Maintenance Technology
More ..

196 thoughts on “Refrigeration and air conditioning

1. refrigerator and air conditioning

please send to me,refrigeration and air conditioning textbook(Bang-la language)

2. habtom

Hi,
    I am gratuate in mechanical engineering & am doing as gratuate assitant in Eritrean Instuatition of techinology. so i need take for masters about refiregeration & Air conditioning. i need free down load books for air condition & refiregeration for design & analyzing

3. Golden Refrigeration

Welcome Golden Refrigeration

Deals In :-
    Repairing the Following Products:-

Repair,Gas Charging,Installation,Service
    Air-Conditioners -Conditioners
    RefrigeratorsReAirfrigerators
    RefrigeratorsWashing Machines
    Serve All the Brands

4. Ejiro

i need a textbook on air conditioning and refrigeration systems
    I’m a student of Uniport and i need it pls.

5. sivaraman.s

hi,
    i am finished diploma in refrigeration and air-conditioning.so i want to join B.E in same branch.please inform college and place.thank you.

6. Hein Zin

I got Diploma in Refrigeration&Air-conditioning from City&Guild London Institute
    Now I am working in Qatar.My position is MME Technician in Cultural Village Project(Katara)
    I want to know widely HVAC.That why inform to HVAC book free download website,please.

1. Hein Zin

I want to know more about operaton&maintenamce
      So,inform to free download website,please

7. kuldeep singh

hi im kuldeep singh nw im wrk in saudi arab as hvac tech i hv no knowledge in centifuegal chiller
    plzz inform to free download website

8. Stephen

I want to learn about Ac & Refrigeration from the basic theories. I need free download of books on Ac & Refrigeration.

9. hemant

dear all
    please tell me how to download books. i am trying to download but could not do it. Tell me step by step process

10. marembo micheal

HULLO, AM A THIRD YEAR STUDENT OFFERING MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND I WANT SOME ASSISTANCE IN REFIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING, A BOOK OR RELATED NOTES WOULD BE OF USE TO ME. AM IN KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY-UGANDA

11. ali ishaq agono

am currently pursue my master programme with university of agriculture abeokuta and need materials on refrideration and aircontioning,theory and practicals textbook,jigs and fixture, machine design.
    i shall be very grateful to hear your responce.

yours faithfully
    Ali Ishaq.
    Mechanical Department,yabatech.

12. ameh godwin

i’m a graduate of mechanical engineering, i specialize on cooling systems i need free download on AC including car AC and refrigeration on their design and analysis, constructions, installation, and repairs. i also want to know how to get equipments for repairs, maintenance, installations and servicing.

13. sibgat ullah

i am the student of mechanical engg 5th semester ,i am thank full to u for providing these books.now i request u to provide more books like machine design.

14. pritesh

hello sir,
    i m working as a hvac design n planning engg. in well reputed company in india.
    I like reading books on refrigeration and air conditioning, which helps me to become a precise designer and good planer.
    Kindly suggest me the books which can be help me out.
    Please reply at the earliest.
    Regards,
    pritesh

15. Pascal Egbe Eta

Hello sir , i am a student in a school were i am pursuing a course on refrigeration and air condition maintainance and installation . Please sir i need books on theory and practical lessons .I will be very much grateful to have them .

16. TILAWAT KHAN

sir!
    i am working as a HVAC mechanical engineer in one project of
    saudi arbia.please send to me the FUNDAMENTAL OF AIR DUCT SYSTEM
    DESIGN book in the building WITH ACCESSORIES to guide me the best.
    i will never forget this act of your kindeness.

17. kamaldeen oladimeji salaudeen

I am a research officer in nigerian stored products research institute and i need free download of refrigeration and air conditioning text books

18. Henry

Hi sir! I am a fourth year mechanical engineering student. I need a textbook in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. Please inform how to download it. thank you sir!

19. ung

hi sir, i’m a graduate of mechanical engineering, i specialize on cooling systems i need free download on AC including car AC, room ac and refrigeration on their design and analysis, constructions, installation, and repairs. i also want to know how to get equipments for repairs, maintenance, installations and servicing. thank you

20. ghulam

hi
    this is ghulam,i am working as 1st technician in saudi oger company saudi Arabia. i need a book “senior mechanic test” by carrier,can you help me?
    Best regards.