Refrigeration and air conditioning

6 Fundamentals of Electronic Controls
7 Electronic Control Systems

Answers to Review Exercises

Download : pdf1

Free Engineering Magazines for Qualified Professionals
Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Taking a Hydraulic Systems Approach (paper)
Pumps and Systems
Machinery Lubrication
Best Practice in Condition Monitoring (Report)
Cleaning & Maintenance Management
PM Engineer
Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Maintenance Technology
More ..

197 thoughts on “Refrigeration and air conditioning

1. kb

Sanwar Hossain,

I’m sorry I don’t have it. If anyone has found it as free books, please share it here :)

2. Sajid Hussain Abbasi

I AM NEEDY AND THIRSTY FOR REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOKS AND ARTICALS. PLEASE PROVIDE.

3. Dr. abdul Hadi Nema

pleas, I need Carrier hand book, SI units as PDF,
    also, kindelly I need a book about adsorption cooling, thankyou

4. sanjeev kumar V

i found this site with excelent technical information and books, which is helped me alot.
    thanks and regards

sanjeev kumar V

5. dhanraju

hi anybody can help me by sending the carrier handbook of airconditioning system design in pdf format – kindly contact

6. elias

thank youuuuu for your interesting books. Can anybody send me
    p-h diagrams of all available refrigerants in pdf format?

7. Moch Tarom

You have been such great help, thank for your interesting books.
    That’s remarkable…may you prosper always

8. Louis

To Sanwar Hossain or sanjeev kumar V or anyone Please provide me Refrigeration & Air-conditioning Basic Books. I notice you may have them.

9. Peter Ademola Adebiyi

I love the interaction between this organization and the people and thehelp that you render to people. Thanks thousand times. I wish to be part of this system. Kindly send me more infomation.Thanks

10. kenbaz

THANKS

11. Deepak

nice book, please can you help me out with felder R,M and ROUSSEAU R,W BOOK ON ELEMENTRY PRINCIPLES OC CHEMICAL ENGINEERING.I WANT TQM BSTERFIELD BOOK

12. sajid hussain abbasi

nice to see that some study matterial is available free, on internet. please guide me how i can con
    get the on line training?

13. Amit kumar Dwivedi

i need some information about refrigerator & air conditioning,woud u plz send me something abt it…..i need to make a project

14. John Louis

Please send me refrigeration&air conditioning(bacic &advance technology) book for my carrier plea………s, thank u.

15. N. Suresh

iam very much interested in learning hvac so can you please provide me all about refrigeration and hvac from the basic…

16. sameer

Please send me refrigeration&air conditioning(bacic &advance technology) book for my carrier ,I have my vetasess practical assesments next month,pls guide

17. Pingback: HVAC of Hardened Installations » Free download engineering | science | technology books

18. sahil

i am working as maintenance engineer in a 5 star hotel..i want in depth maintenance & troubleshooting books for chillers plants, compressors, diesel generators, boilers, power distribution.plss mail it to me..

19. Akesse Abass

i am student in marine engineering studying Refrigeration and Air condition as a major course can please assist me by mailing a books on mention subject. thank u

20. Shaikh Mohd Yusuf

I want a free training programme about
    Air conditioning and Refregeration please provide me details.

I also want a free training programme about Heat Load Calsulation

21. byron

sir please send free download for basic troubleshooting of refrigerator and air conditioning thank you very much..hope you will help me.

22. Dhiraj

i am working as maintenance engineer in a hotel..i want in depth maintenance & troubleshooting books for chillers plants, compressors, diesel generators, boilers, power distribution.plss mail it to me..

23. rinku

sir i required information about electrical insulation and refrigeration system of the entire hotel. if you give me the information i will highly obliged to you

24. Pingback: Engineman 1 » Free download engineering | science | technology books

25. Pingback: Aviation Structural Mechanic 1 » Free download engineering | science | technology books

1. praveen

sir,
      I am a student B.E MECHANICAL Engineering..I need a book of ‘refrigeration and airconditioning.please mail to me

26. Adil

Thanks a lotttttttttttttt and i appreciate the step took to help the Technical amateurs by providing the Study material.
    Hats offfff

27. Susantha

Dear sir,
    Plese plese ………some one can mail carrier hand book to me
    Thanks(lddsusantha@yahoo.com)

28. jimmy

29. richard

Dear Sir,,,,,
    i need refregeration and airconditioning reviewer txt, if u have for free
    thanks kindly email me

30. Dr Ayad faik

hello, thanks to all friends. I’m a production engineer in metalforming field and I need your help in providing me an e-book about appllied finite element method in metalforming field.

31. raju mainali

I need books relating refrigeration and air conditioner free of cost.
    Can anyone help me on this? I would be very grateful to the kind persons/agencies/colleges/campuses/universities who helps me on this.

32. maxwell J

i’m writing a project on a feasibility study on a mass transit system, can any pal suggest useful resource materials/textbook to help me out plzzzzzzzz

33. maxwell J

i’m a project student on mass transit system, can any suggest to me where to begin. thanking you for making me a better engineer.thanks

34. enriv

Im connected in academe this materials really help to enhance the basic knowledege in in this particular topic pls send me an update regarding to this tnx

35. Nisar Ahmed

I need books relating refrigeration and air conditioner free of cost.

36. Nisar Ahmed

37. Pingback: Fireman » Free Download Engineering | Science | Technology Books

38. admin

Hello buloy,

the file is not damaged. I can open it correctly. Please try using newest version of pdf reader.

Thanks

39. arshad chohan

Hi i am looking for Air conditioning & refrigeration advance books. I am waiting of your reply.
    Thanks.

40. Chris Titus

Great site and a boon for old timer consultant engineers like me who still like to continue acquiring a bit of engineering knowledge wherever possible. Some stuff on Machinery Alignment would be a great addition.

41. joseph saju

can you help me for heat load calcultion bilding for air conditoining, duct degsine.
    also for cool room for meat,fishetc

42. John Val R. Teodosio

I was looking back to my research of long ago from this site and when I look on my name it was secured and here it is I copy and paste for you to see.
    (This site secured by Jangan di Suntik Copyright � 2010 – Teguh Aditya ).

What does it mean and when I type my email address it is not recognized, Can I retrieve those informations . It has been a long time now.

Hope you will help

43. Ben

Could u suggest me where can I get the book “building services engineering” for BTEC HND Level 5 in Engineering?

44. Godwin

Hi,
    I am doing a project on HVAC systems, and looking for the most efficient system for domestic uses. How could I download this pdf?
    The link above doesn’t work.
    Could you help me out please?

Thanks alot

45. mukul

Sir,
    I want a book of ‘refrigeration and airconditioning’
    i am a student of B Tech mechanical engineering………………..
    Please issue me…..

46. jagan mohan

sir,

47. marvellous kudakwashe c

sir, i am studing refrigeration and air condition and was hopping you could send me related links to my studies (books). Thanks in advance

48. refrigerator and air conditioning

please send to me,refrigeration and air conditioning textbook(Bang-la language)

49. habtom

Hi,
    I am gratuate in mechanical engineering & am doing as gratuate assitant in Eritrean Instuatition of techinology. so i need take for masters about refiregeration & Air conditioning. i need free down load books for air condition & refiregeration for design & analyzing

50. Golden Refrigeration

Welcome Golden Refrigeration

Deals In :-
    Repairing the Following Products:-

Repair,Gas Charging,Installation,Service
    Air-Conditioners -Conditioners
    RefrigeratorsReAirfrigerators
    RefrigeratorsWashing Machines
    Serve All the Brands

51. Ejiro

i need a textbook on air conditioning and refrigeration systems
    I’m a student of Uniport and i need it pls.

52. sivaraman.s

hi,
    i am finished diploma in refrigeration and air-conditioning.so i want to join B.E in same branch.please inform college and place.thank you.

53. Hein Zin

I got Diploma in Refrigeration&Air-conditioning from City&Guild London Institute
    Now I am working in Qatar.My position is MME Technician in Cultural Village Project(Katara)
    I want to know widely HVAC.That why inform to HVAC book free download website,please.

1. Hein Zin

I want to know more about operaton&maintenamce
      So,inform to free download website,please

54. kuldeep singh

hi im kuldeep singh nw im wrk in saudi arab as hvac tech i hv no knowledge in centifuegal chiller
    plzz inform to free download website

55. Stephen

I want to learn about Ac & Refrigeration from the basic theories. I need free download of books on Ac & Refrigeration.

56. hemant

dear all
    please tell me how to download books. i am trying to download but could not do it. Tell me step by step process

57. marembo micheal

HULLO, AM A THIRD YEAR STUDENT OFFERING MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND I WANT SOME ASSISTANCE IN REFIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING, A BOOK OR RELATED NOTES WOULD BE OF USE TO ME. AM IN KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY-UGANDA

58. ali ishaq agono

am currently pursue my master programme with university of agriculture abeokuta and need materials on refrideration and aircontioning,theory and practicals textbook,jigs and fixture, machine design.
    i shall be very grateful to hear your responce.

yours faithfully
    Ali Ishaq.
    Mechanical Department,yabatech.

59. ameh godwin

i’m a graduate of mechanical engineering, i specialize on cooling systems i need free download on AC including car AC and refrigeration on their design and analysis, constructions, installation, and repairs. i also want to know how to get equipments for repairs, maintenance, installations and servicing.

60. sibgat ullah

i am the student of mechanical engg 5th semester ,i am thank full to u for providing these books.now i request u to provide more books like machine design.

61. pritesh

hello sir,
    i m working as a hvac design n planning engg. in well reputed company in india.
    I like reading books on refrigeration and air conditioning, which helps me to become a precise designer and good planer.
    Kindly suggest me the books which can be help me out.
    Please reply at the earliest.
    Regards,
    pritesh

62. Pascal Egbe Eta

Hello sir , i am a student in a school were i am pursuing a course on refrigeration and air condition maintainance and installation . Please sir i need books on theory and practical lessons .I will be very much grateful to have them .

63. TILAWAT KHAN

sir!
    i am working as a HVAC mechanical engineer in one project of
    saudi arbia.please send to me the FUNDAMENTAL OF AIR DUCT SYSTEM
    DESIGN book in the building WITH ACCESSORIES to guide me the best.
    i will never forget this act of your kindeness.

64. kamaldeen oladimeji salaudeen

I am a research officer in nigerian stored products research institute and i need free download of refrigeration and air conditioning text books

65. Henry

Hi sir! I am a fourth year mechanical engineering student. I need a textbook in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. Please inform how to download it. thank you sir!

66. ung

hi sir, i’m a graduate of mechanical engineering, i specialize on cooling systems i need free download on AC including car AC, room ac and refrigeration on their design and analysis, constructions, installation, and repairs. i also want to know how to get equipments for repairs, maintenance, installations and servicing. thank you

67. ghulam

hi
    this is ghulam,i am working as 1st technician in saudi oger company saudi Arabia. i need a book “senior mechanic test” by carrier,can you help me?
    Best regards.