Free Download Engineering Ebooks - Pdf - Ppt - Lecture Notes

Free Download Engineering Ebooks

Free Download Magazines

Oil, Gas & Petrochemical    Water & Wastewater International    Power Engineering Int   Pumps & Systems   Chemical Engineering    Offshore Magazine   POWERGRID International    Offshore Engineering

Lijit Search

6 Fundamentals of Electronic Controls
7 Electronic Control Systems

Answers to Review Exercises

Download : pdf1

Free Engineering Magazines for Qualified Professionals
Hydraulics and Pneumatics
Taking a Hydraulic Systems Approach (paper)
Pumps and Systems
Machinery Lubrication
Best Practice in Condition Monitoring (Report)
Cleaning & Maintenance Management
PM Engineer
Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Maintenance Technology
More ..

Get News Update from This Site!
Free Engineering Books Download

193 Responses to “Refrigeration and air conditioning”

1. habtom says:

Hi,
    I am gratuate in mechanical engineering & am doing as gratuate assitant in Eritrean Instuatition of techinology. so i need take for masters about refiregeration & Air conditioning. i need free down load books for air condition & refiregeration for design & analyzing

2. Welcome Golden Refrigeration

Deals In :-
    Repairing the Following Products:-

Repair,Gas Charging,Installation,Service
    Air-Conditioners -Conditioners
    RefrigeratorsReAirfrigerators
    RefrigeratorsWashing Machines
    Serve All the Brands

3. savrio dakuiboca says:

4. Ejiro says:

i need a textbook on air conditioning and refrigeration systems
    I’m a student of Uniport and i need it pls.

5. prafulla narolkar says:

Hi,

I am HVAC prject eng.
    me need undastand good electrical basic air candition .
    Thank’s

6. sivaraman.s says:

hi,
    i am finished diploma in refrigeration and air-conditioning.so i want to join B.E in same branch.please inform college and place.thank you.

7. Hein Zin says:

I got Diploma in Refrigeration&Air-conditioning from City&Guild London Institute
    Now I am working in Qatar.My position is MME Technician in Cultural Village Project(Katara)
    I want to know widely HVAC.That why inform to HVAC book free download website,please.

• Hein Zin says:

I want to know more about operaton&maintenamce
      So,inform to free download website,please

8. kuldeep singh says:

hi im kuldeep singh nw im wrk in saudi arab as hvac tech i hv no knowledge in centifuegal chiller
    plzz inform to free download website

9. Stephen says:

I want to learn about Ac & Refrigeration from the basic theories. I need free download of books on Ac & Refrigeration.

10. ravi says:

how mech engg. books
    pls tell me how to download

11. hemant says:

dear all
    please tell me how to download books. i am trying to download but could not do it. Tell me step by step process

12. marembo micheal says:

HULLO, AM A THIRD YEAR STUDENT OFFERING MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND I WANT SOME ASSISTANCE IN REFIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING, A BOOK OR RELATED NOTES WOULD BE OF USE TO ME. AM IN KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY-UGANDA

13. KHURRAM says:

HI AM ELECRO-MECHANICAL HVAC TECHNICIAN I NEED HVAC RELATED BOOKS.
    THANKS,
    REGARDS,

14. ali ishaq agono says:

am currently pursue my master programme with university of agriculture abeokuta and need materials on refrideration and aircontioning,theory and practicals textbook,jigs and fixture, machine design.
    i shall be very grateful to hear your responce.

yours faithfully
    Ali Ishaq.
    Mechanical Department,yabatech.

15. netsa says:

i need recent edition of refridgator and air conditioning

16. lasmaiah says:

hai sir iam hvac technician sir please send to me r&ac book and motor riwinding related books

17. lasmaiah says:

hai sir iam hvac technician sir please mail to me r&ac book and related books

18. ameh godwin says:

i’m a graduate of mechanical engineering, i specialize on cooling systems i need free download on AC including car AC and refrigeration on their design and analysis, constructions, installation, and repairs. i also want to know how to get equipments for repairs, maintenance, installations and servicing.

19. sibgat ullah says:

i am the student of mechanical engg 5th semester ,i am thank full to u for providing these books.now i request u to provide more books like machine design.

20. pritesh says:

hello sir,
    i m working as a hvac design n planning engg. in well reputed company in india.
    I like reading books on refrigeration and air conditioning, which helps me to become a precise designer and good planer.
    Kindly suggest me the books which can be help me out.
    Please reply at the earliest.
    Regards,
    pritesh

21. Pascal Egbe Eta says:

Hello sir , i am a student in a school were i am pursuing a course on refrigeration and air condition maintainance and installation . Please sir i need books on theory and practical lessons .I will be very much grateful to have them .

22. yogesh says:

hello sir,
    i am first engg.
    i need to information about refrigiration air conditoning

23. IAM A STUDENT AT FNU.SO I NEED FREE DOWNLOAD BOOKS FOR MORDERN REFRIGIRATION AND AIR CORNDITION.

24. evans says:

Happy to be doing refrigeration and airconditioning,but wish to be joining any company in Southafrica.

25. shaibaj says:

I want mechanical engg. khurmi gupta aptitude book if any one have this then plz send it on my mail shaibajsayyad@gmail.com

26. sureshkumar says:

iam finish the refrigeration &a/c in iti iwill studi for same deprtment please you have inform

27. sureshkumar says:

I WANT NEED FOR MORDEN REFRIGERATINO&AIR CONDIONER BOOK IN TAMIL PLEASE INFORM

28. TILAWAT KHAN says:

sir!
    i am working as a HVAC mechanical engineer in one project of
    saudi arbia.please send to me the FUNDAMENTAL OF AIR DUCT SYSTEM
    DESIGN book in the building WITH ACCESSORIES to guide me the best.
    i will never forget this act of your kindeness.

29. sara says:

i found it

30. kamaldeen oladimeji salaudeen says:

I am a research officer in nigerian stored products research institute and i need free download of refrigeration and air conditioning text books

31. sonu says:

i m prsving in btech mec .nd i need free dowanload of this

32. Henry says:

Hi sir! I am a fourth year mechanical engineering student. I need a textbook in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. Please inform how to download it. thank you sir!

33. ung says:

hi sir, i’m a graduate of mechanical engineering, i specialize on cooling systems i need free download on AC including car AC, room ac and refrigeration on their design and analysis, constructions, installation, and repairs. i also want to know how to get equipments for repairs, maintenance, installations and servicing. thank you

34. jaswinder singh says:

goood…..

35. ghulam says:

hi
    this is ghulam,i am working as 1st technician in saudi oger company saudi Arabia. i need a book “senior mechanic test” by carrier,can you help me?
    Best regards.