Pro/E (Pro/Engineer) CAD/CAE/CAM Wildfire 2.0 Tutorials

by Dr. Zuomin Dong (uvic.ca)

File : pdf, 3.98 MB, 101 pages

TOC

1 About the Pro/Engineer Wildfire 2.0 Tutorial
1.1 What is Pro/ENGINEER®?
1.2 Conventions Used in this Tutorial

5.4 Create a Cutout View

6 Animation in Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0
6.1 Background
6.2 Creating Assembly
6.3 Creating the Motion Sequence
6.4 Playing the Motion

7 Pro/Mechanica for Structural Analysis, Sensitivity Analysis, and Design Optimization
7.1 Prepare the Model

9.3 Advanced Features

10 Definition and Machining of Free-form Surfaces in Pro/ENGINEER
10.1 Introduction
10.2 Variable Sweep Creation of Free Form Surface
10.3 More Complex Surface and Part Model
10.4 Automated Generation of CNC Tool Paths Using Pro/Manufacturing
10.5 Automated Generation of CNC Machining Program (G-Code)

11 Programming in Pro/ENGINEER

11.1 Introduction
11.2 Programming Details 11.3 An Example Part and the PROGRAM Window

Download      :      pdf1

78 thoughts on “Pro/E (Pro/Engineer) CAD/CAE/CAM Wildfire 2.0 Tutorials

1. afsar

i am mechanical engineer and i need study well for pro-e so i want download free this software through net.
    thanks!

2. nikhil pawar

hello… i m a production engg…. and i want to be a stody material on pro e wild fire 2.0
    so kindly request to u plz submit it me

3. Mandar

hi,
    i m mandar. i recently compilted my PRO-E.
    but i have some difficultly in surfacing…… so plz help me about that.
    and plz send me some Tutorials about PRO-E surfacing.

4. Karthik

Hi
    I am Karthik and am a mechanical engineer. I would like to learn Pro-E Wildfire 2.0/3.0/4.0. If you could send me some tutorials, which covers the major part of mechanical workbenches, it will be very helpful for me to learn and explore myself towards it as I want to built my career in it.

5. arun

dear sir,
    i would like to appreciate your commitment of putting up such a nice material where students could learn the basics which can be a foundation of a career. i have literally searched so many sites and finally the search bore fruit.
    i look forward to see more from you!!!

6. Thangaraj.R

It is very useful to me and my friends. You give the more materials about each and every Mechanical Machines Hand Book.Thank You very much……

7. Nithya

strday only i came across ur site and got too impressed i downloaded pro/e and a heat transfer hand book.being a mechanical engineer its realy helpful and awesome i need some automobile engineering books..thanks 4 all d books in dis site…

8. bhavesh

i am mechanical engineer and i need study well for solidedge so i want download free this software through net.
    thanks!

9. Ammaar

If u will give me your mail address I can send u Pro-Engineer wildfire 2.0.
    I hope so u don’t mind, I will send u from Lahore,Pakistan

See u later.

Ammaar.

10. rDhanie

thank you very much for this tutorials..i’m a pro/E teacher and need more reference to increase my design skills especially by using this proEngineer software.

11. veeramani

sir
    i am computer hardware technician a student of my customer is mechanical engineering
    he does his project in ptc pro e engineering so i have to install in his computer
    so please send a link to download ptc pro e wildfire engineering software 2.0 version
    with licence

12. dayaram

Thanks for this tutorial. Iam a mechanical engineer and lurning the pro-e wildfire-2 software for t
    tool designing and product designing .It will be most help full for me.
    Thank you very much again.

13. kay

You are doing a great job by giving out a lot of helpful informative ebooks out, even for free. That’s quite a good job.
    Can you please send me a link to downloading pro-e software?Thanks.

14. Manju

hi i need sheet metal and surface tutorials for proE…can anyone pls help me…i have an interview next week..waiting fir u help.
    thank u.

1. Hector Herrera

hi
      i am interested in the tutorial.Please send me the information.Do you also have the sheet metal tutorial

15. Poul Toxqui

Hello gentlemen:
    I need your help getting tutorial for using style, freeform and piping (Wildfire 2.00) I really appreciate any help…Thanks..

16. salman ahmad

i am a student of mechanical engineering.i want to study the ansys software for that i need ansys tutorials.can you help me

17. Imtiyaz Ahmed

HI,

I am student of mechanical Draughtsman form gupte academy in dadar mumbai, aslo working in emerson network power in ghatkopar post Site Engineer Cum HVAC Draughtsman.
    I Want study of 3D Software like AutoCAD, Por Engineer,3d Max. so i need link, pdf file or online suty of 3d software .

Plese help me

Regards,

Imtiyaz Ahmed

18. mahendran

hi yar
    am a instrumentation engineer, now working in a designing based company as a trainee. so can u plz send me the link to download Pro E from which i can learn few things. can anyone help me

19. Romain

Thank you very much for this book, I really need it. I would like to be a production engineer

20. rao ifrah

i m doing electrical engineering and i urgently need pro e 3d projects.my mail addres is
    (ifrah127@ymail.com)

1. jawaher

i am mechanical engineer,i need pro-e tutorial material,pls anyone send the material to my email address

1. Juan Diaz

I am an advanced user of Pro/e, but I don´t use de drawing mode too much and I forgot to make a cross section. Mi Pro/e version
        is Wild Fire 2.0. Would you please send me its tutorial for drawing mode?

thanks,

21. Satoru

Hi, I have a Pro/E wildfire 2.0 and I want to download this tutorial. Can you please provide a link or send me
    a PDF tutorial? Thanks

22. shakeel

I want to know more to draw critical models and animation.Can you send me the tutorial book.Please i am very hungry.Reply soon……

23. MANZOOR RAHMAN

i am mechanical engineer,i need pro-e wildfire4.0 tutorial material,pls anyone send the material to my email address

24. imran

Hello, I’m imran, I work on Pro E, I want do download a tutorial for Wildfire 2.0 if possible or
    Can you please provide a link or send me
    a PDF tutorial? Thanks